Skip to content
- A minimum deposit of 50% is required when a booking is made.
- The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before the date of the tour, or the booking may not be held open. Should a booking be made within 30 days of the tour then, £100% payment will be required.
- Any Cancellation made by the customer made less than 30 days before the tour, will not have the deposit refunded. Any Cancellation made by the customer after 14 days before the tour will result in no refund being made though we will make every effort to re-schedule with you. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to be at the agreed pick-up point at the agreed time and we cannot be held responsible for any loss or expense suffered if not. We reserve the right to refuse a booking or terminate a client’s tour in the event of unreasonable conduct. If you are prevented from travelling or continuing your tour by such termination, our responsibility for your tour ceases. Cancellation charges will apply.
- We strongly recommend that you take out appropriate holiday insurance to cover your costs should illness, injury, or other unforeseen circumstances cause you or other members of your party to cancel or curtail your booked tours.
- Tours are based on the suggested itineraries shown on the website or tailored to meet your requirements. We reserve the right to make changes to routes should it be necessary. Should Homer’s Odysseys Limited be unable to meet their obligation to you after a tour has been booked, the following options will be available:-
a) alternative dates for your tour(s),
b) alternative tour(s)
c) cancel your booking with a full refund.
- No other claims for compensation will be considered.
- We have NO liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience or direct or consequential loss however caused. We are NOT responsible for any personal injury or losses you may suffer while visiting any place of interest or activity not directly provided by Homer’s Odysseys Limited.
- We will do our best to satisfy any special requests you may have for items to be included in a booked tour.
- We will make changes to your itinerary before or during your tour at the sole discretion of the driver/guide.
- We can provide suggestions for your hotel/accommodation. You will be responsible for all bookings and accommodation payments or we can make the bookings on your behalf for a 5% charge.
- Only children of 6 years of age and a height of 100cm (1 metre or above) and accompanied by responsible adults may tour with Homer’s Odysseys Limited.
- Please note that due to the nature of our tours and vehicle, we may be unable to offer all our normal tours to people with wheelchairs. However, we will make every effort if advance booking can be made.
- All trips will be held whatever the weather, however in the event of unforeseen or extreme conditions forcing road or attraction closures, alternative visits may be necessary or in extreme circumstances trips may be cancelled.
- Homer’s Odysseys Limited are not responsible for any additional costs or charges for entry to attractions or any purchases and services except those explicitly stated. Though generally all walking will be on flat terrain, it is largely the responsible of each guest for their own well-being and not to do anything that might cause injury to themselves or others and to avoid damage to public and private property. Certain activities such as climbing castle walls may be unsuitable for older guests or those with medical conditions, if in doubt, please inquire at the time of booking.